Saturday 17 August 2013

A Single Step: Paris 2013: Arc de Triomphe.

I know what you're all going to say, it has been a while since I last updates the blog, and no, I haven't given up on it. You might be surprised to hear that I've actually been going out and doing things. I know, it's hard to believe! But I've genuinely been quite busy with work and also traveling, the latter being what I plan on blogging about today! 
So for the past 3 weeks I've been editing some photos that I took while I was on holiday in... PARIS! Yep, you heard it right, I went to Paris! I was actually super blessed to be invited along on holiday with my best friend, her mum, sister and two family friends. We were in Paris for only three days but we managed to do a lot of sight-seeing, and I managed to take 800 photographs!



We started our adventure by going to the Arc de Triomphe. Despite having seen many photos of it before, I had never actually realised that there was a lot of detail in the stone work. I was very impressed by it!









 To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment