Saturday 17 August 2013

A Single Step: How many times can I find Victor Hugo's name around Paris?

As a big Les Miserables fan, it is safe to say that I was really excited about being in Paris! And what made me even more excited throughout my stay, were the little Les Mis related things I would find. So on the night where I walked around central Paris, I was pretty happy to find Victor Hugo's name around the city! (I'm sure Victor Hugo himself would be even happier).  




Unfortunately I missed out on taking a photo of the coolest Victor Hugo thing that I saw due to my own silliness... You see, at the Victor Hugo metro station, after taking a photo with the sign above, I sat down to wait for the metro. It was only when I sat inside the metro that I looked up and saw it. It was a flippin' bust of Victor Hugo! It even had spotlights on it and a board with a mini-biography! But alas, it was not meant to be... The metro left and my heart was filled with regret which will haunt me for the rest of my life.

I'm kidding, that's hyperbole for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment